Why Good Jobs Matter with Zeynep Ton (Ep. 2)
In our second episode of our New Human Movement series, Gary and I spoke to Zeynep Ton, professor at the MIT Sloan School of Management and one of the pre-eminent experts on crating good jobs.
Here are some of the topics we covered:
- What constitutes a "good job?"
- Questioning the most toxic assumptions about frontline work
- Developing the metrics to lay bary the cost of crappy jobs
- The limts of centralized management
- The role that investors and other stakeholders should play to promote good jobs.
For our reflections on this conversation, check out the companion article published by Fast Company:
Hope you enjoy it... and if you do, please give it a "thumbs up" on Youtube, and subscribe to the channel (you'll be notified of new episodes).