Here are some of the topics we covered:
- What constitutes a "good job?"
- Questioning the most toxic assumptions about frontline work
- Developing the metrics to lay bary the cost of crappy jobs
- The limts of centralized management
- The role that investors and other stakeholders should play to promote good jobs.
For our reflections on this conversation, check out the companion article published by Fast Company:
Hope you enjoy it... and if you do, please give it a "thumbs up" on Youtube, and subscribe to the channel (you'll be notified of new episodes).