In the fourth episode of the New Human Movement series, Gary and I spoke to Tim Brown, the chair of IDEO, the iconic Palo Alto-based design firm. Having led hundreds of innovation projects in the private and public sector, Tim knows more about what the creative process than just about anyone on the planet.
Here are some of the topics we covered:
- What is design and design thinking
- Why do so many leaders struggle with innovation (and how to fix it)
- How financial software giant Intuit has created a pro-innovation environment
- Why we need a Manhattan Project-like program to build innovation skills and beaviors in our organizations
- How to apply design thinking to change entire systems
Hope you enjoy it... and if you do, please give it a "thumbs up" on Youtube, share your comments, and subscribe to the channel (you'll be notified of new episodes).